Crossroads Care Hertfordshire North is proud to be working in partnership with Local Authorities, District Councils and local businesses to provide practical and emotional support for carers.
- Hertfordshire County Council: There are estimated to be around 109,000 carers in the County and we have been working with HCC and other agencies supporting carers on a Carers Strategy to give the best possible service and outcomes for carers in our area.
- Stevenage Borough Council: We are grateful to Stevenage Borough Council for their ongoing support with the provision of our Day Centre in Stevenage.
- Social Enterprise East of England: We are a member of Social Enterprise East of England as well as the CVS network in Hertfordshire.
- NHS: We are funded by the NHS to provide carers breaks.
- Local organisations: A number of companies in the area already provide us with invaluable support on a regular basis.